One of the fitness industry’s most identifiable brands
The Abs Company makes high quality, innovative commercial abdominal and functional training exercise equipment focused on the development of core strength. Abs Company products include brands such as Ab Coaster, TireFlip 180, Ab Solo, X3S Bench, Impact Cages, and the Abs Bench, and are used in over 10,000 commercial fitness centers and in millions of homes in 40+ countries worldwide.
Founded in 2006 by fitness professionals
The Abs Company, founded in 2006 by fitness professionals with decades of experience in running health clubs and developing fitness products, is committed to making exciting, unique equipment for all levels of fitness training, from beginner to elite. The Abs Company also assists studios and health clubs in the design and layout of space dedicated exclusively to core training, one of the primary reasons why people join a fitness facility.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We believe that FITNESS CHANGES LIVES.
- We believe that our team is FAMILY.
- We believe that to be a great company we must have great RELATIONSHIPS.
- We demand HONESTY and INTEGRITY form ourselves and others.
- We believe in constant IMPROVEMENT, both business and personal.
- We value all humanity and believe that we should always GIVE BACK.
- We never give up because we believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
- We believe in taking risks to INNOVATE because we are not afraid to fail.
- We believe that hard work pays off and produces RESULTS that MATTER.
- We KEEP IT REAL!
- We believe in our PRODUCTS and the BENEFITS they provide for our customers.
Equipment that people want to use
According to Sean Gagnon, President of The Abs Company: “Fitness Studios and Health Clubs are focused on adding equipment that people want to use. It’s not about having space, but about having space for the right things. Ab machines are a key part of that attraction. Our Core Based Functional products complete the story.”
Industry research has shown that innovative Ab and functional core training equipment is a powerful marketing tool for studios and health clubs, helping facilities attract and retain clients. Core training is important at every level of fitness, and The Abs Company makes a range of products to keep members engaged as they move from beginner to advanced, a concept we call The Lifecycle of a Member.
The Abs Company product line helps Clubs to motivate and retain members because Abs Company products give people the opportunity to work on their number one trouble area (belly) and give them a chance to succeed, at any level of fitness. Abs Company products are intuitive, fun to use, and provide a “wow” factor that motivates members to keep coming back for more.
Sign up for offers, News & Updates
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION TO
RECEIVE A DISCOUNT
Look good in your clothes, have more energy and feel healthy, while getting stronger, fitter and meeting your fitness goals.